There are many STEM club subscriptions services available in the marketplace that provide monthly deliveries of STEM themed toys and games. STEM themed toys and games are hands-on and engineered for fun to get kids excited about exploring science, technology, engineering, and math. See the list of subscription services below to get started!
Amazon STEM Club
Amazon offers a monthly STEM club subscription. It is a monthly program that delivers Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math themed toys and games. Each month Amazon sends an age-appropriate STEM toy that encourages your child to learn through play.
The STEM club subscription is categorized into three age groups:
- 3-4 years of age
- 5-7 years of age
- 8-13 years of age
The STEM club toys vary each month. The STEM focus includes but is not limited to:
- Science: Nature, Geology, Biology, Chemistry, Physics or Astronomy topics.
- Technology: Robotics, Computer Science, Programming, or Electronics/Circuitry.
- Engineering: Structural design or Mathematics.
- Math: Addition, subtraction, multiplication, foundations (counting, fractions and percentages).
The STEM themed toys and games are hands-on and engineered for fun to get kids excited about exploring science, technology, engineering, and math. The toys ship for free and you can cancel your subscription at anytime.
KiwiCo offers a monthly STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math) club subscription with the goal of inspiring kids to see themselves as scientists, artists, and makers. It is a monthly program that delivers science and art projects to inspire kids to become creative problem solvers. The KiwiCo STEAM crates are available in the age focused crates:
- Tadpole Crate (explore & discover) 0-36 months of age
- Koala Crate (play & learn) 3-4 years of age
- Kiwi Crate (science, art & more) 5-8 years of age
- Atlas Crate (geography & culture)6-11 years of age
- Doodle Crate (art & design) 9-16+ years of age
- Tinker Crate (science & engineering) 9-16+ years of age
- Eureka Crate (engineering & design) 14+ years of age
For more information and how to order, visit https://www.kiwico.com/
Bitsbox is a learning system that teaches real coding. Bitsbox is designed for 6 to 12 year olds. No coding experience needed.
How it works:
- Kids look through the materials and pick an app. Every box comes with a mix of coding projects, ranging from simple to more advanced.
- Kids type the app into the Bitsbox website. Kids start with the code from the materials, then change it to make it their own.
- Kids use and share their apps on any mobile device. Bitsbox apps run on any computer, tablet, or phone with a web browser.
For more information and how to order, visit https://bitsbox.com/