- Circulatory (Cardiovascular) – the network that delivers blood to the body’s tissues
- Digestive – converts food into energy and nutrients used for energy, growth and cell repair
- Immune – protects body against disease
- Muscular – consists of skeletal smooth and cardiac muscles
- Nervous – system of nerves and cells that sends messages to and from the brain
- Respiratory – organs and tissues that help you breather
- Skeletal – solid framework that protects the body’s organs
- Urogenital (Genitourinary) – reproductive organs and urinary system
The attention-grabbing and vibrant graphics make it a joy learning about the human body. This educational app allows users to see detailed visualizations of processes such as blood flow and respiration.
This app is supplemented with a free downloadable handbook. The handbook provides an introduction to the human body and lists facts, tips, and suggested questions to promote learning.
Definitely more fun than a biology textbook
We are impressed with the visual representation of the human body in this app (a standard that we have come to expect from Tinybop, Inc. products). Not only are the graphics attention-grabbing but the sound bites are incredibly lifelike and add to the realness of this interactive model.
The free downloadable handbook is a key educational aspect of this product as it provides discussion questions to ask your kids. The Human Body handbook can be downloaded for free at the following link: https://tinybop.com/assets/handbooks/the-human-body/Tinybop-EL1-Human-Body-Handbook-EN.pdf
Examples of discussion questions provided include:
- Why does your brain have wrinkles? 🧠(Nervous System)
- What allows the spine to move? 💀 (Skeletal System)
- What do you think happens if you hold your breath? 💨 (Respiratory System)
- What is blood made of? 🌡 (Circulatory System)
- What is poop? 💩 (Digestive System)
- What do your muscles help you do? 🏋🏻♀️ (Muscular System)
- What do your kidneys do? 🥛 (Urogenital System)
- What makes us sick? 🤧 (Immune System)
Kids will enjoy exploring the different body systems and parents can use the handbook as a guide. The questions will help to increase their understanding of different bodily functions.
Overall this is a great interactive model with sounds, animations, and graphics that make learning about the human body a very enjoyable experience.
The app is available on iOS devices and can be found in the iOS App Store.
To learn more about Tinybop’s other apps, follow them below: